Right now there are only three active members and several contributors in the Opensource Game Studio team. We desperately need more people.
If you want to help us work faster, or to do better games (and tools), please consider joining our humble team. Even if you don’t have enough time to be an active member (and i can assure you, this project takes a lot of our spare time), you still can contribute to the project.
Here are some ways you can help us:
If you’re a programmer:
- Help us with writing code and scripts (C++ and Python mostly) for our next project.
- Help us with shaders and dynamic shadowing (GLSL mostly) to achieve better graphics.
- Help us with porting OGS Mahjong to MacOS.
- Help us with porting OGS Mahjong to Android (and maybe iOS).
If you’re an artist:
- Help us by creating your own tilesets and environment scenes for OGS Mahjong.
- Help us with concept art for our next project. (contact us for details)
- Help us with 3D modelling for our next project. (contact us for details)
If you’re a musician or a sound specialist:
- Share with us some tracks you would like to see in OGS Mahjong.
- Help us with writing music for our next project. (contact us for details)
- Help us with sound effects for our next project. (contact us for details)
If you’re a web-programmer or a web-designer.
- Contact us. We’ll find some way you can help us.
And all the others:
- Help us by creating your own layout for OGS Mahjong.
- Help us by translating the OGS Mahjong to more languages.
- Help us by playing our games and sharing your thoughts with us on our forum.
- Help us by telling your friends about us.
If you can’t find a suitable way to contribute, but still want to support us, please consider donating.
Thank you for reading this article.