The goals of Opensource Game Studio are:
- creation of free video game development tools
- creation of video games with those tools
- creation of video game development tutorials
We use opensource and freeware software as the base, that's why our tools are
To this date, we have released OGS Mahjong 1. It's a solitaire game and the
first step in the long path towards full-scale RPG we dream of.
Opensource Game Studio team consists of:
- Michael “kornerr” Kapelko – software engineer, co-founder.
- Ivan “Kai SD” Korystin – game designer, QA, PM, co-founder.
Opensource Game Studio contributors are:
- Maxim Zaretsky – Writer.
- Tatyana Artemyeva – QA.
- devALEX – software engineer.
- Timur “Sora” Malikin, Anton “Kif” Chernov- 3D modellers.
- Thierry Delaunay, Miguel de Dios, Dirk Pervolz, Jurgen Rauscher – translators.
Join us if you feel the world needs more quality games and game development tools.