- 3 game modes: Mahjong Solitaire, Shisen-sho and Shisen-sho with gravity.
- More than 150 layouts. Layouts format is compatible with KMahjongg.
- Support for multiple tilesets.
- 4 themes: “Classic”, “Neo-classic”, “Flowers”, “Distros”.
- Support for background scenes.
- 3 scenes: “Room”, “Room Lite” and “Inside the computer”.
- Save and load.
- Hints and shuffle.
- Unlimited number of undos.
- Camera animations and dynamic camera (cursor tracking).
- Layers highlighting.
- 6 languages: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish and Hindi.
- Online leaderboard.
- Adapting the game settings to your computer configuration during the first game launch.
OGS Mahjong 1.0 promo trailer.
Get the game
- For Windows (exe)(40 Mb)
- For Windows, with editor and additional music (exe)(123 Mb)
- For Linux64 (tar.lzma)(37 Mb)
- For Linux64, with editor and additional music (tar.lzma)(110 Mb)
- For Linux32 (tar.lzma)(37 Mb)
- For Linux32, with editor and additional music (tar.lzma)(110 Mb)
Apt repository for Debian, Ubuntu and Mint
APT-line: deb http://packages.opengamestudio.org stable ogs
apt-get install ogs-mahjong
apt-get install ogs-mahjong-music-addon
Layout editor and Tileset builder
apt-get install ogs-mahjong-tools
Game with editors and additional music
apt-get install ogs-mahjong-full
- Source code (tar.bz2)(512 Kb)
- Fedora: freeimage, libXaw, openal-soft
- openSUSE: openal-soft libpcreposix0 libfreeimage3 (http://en.opensuse.org/Games)
- Mageia: libfreeimage3
- Arch: openal freeimage libvorbis xdg-utils glut
- Slackware: openal freeimage
Other: usually you need to install glut freeimage openal pcre.
Editors require PyQt4