- 3 game modes: Mahjong Solitaire, Shisen-sho and Shisen-sho with gravity.
- More than 150 layouts. Layouts format is compatible with KMahjongg.
- Support for multiple tilesets.
- 4 themes: “Classic”, “Neo-classic”, “Flowers”, “Distros”.
- Support for background scenes.
- 3 scenes: “Room”, “Room Lite” and “Inside the computer”.
- Save and load.
- Hints and shuffle.
- Unlimited number of undos.
- Camera animations and dynamic camera (cursor tracking).
- Layers highlighting.
- 6 languages: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish and Hindi.
- Online leaderboard.
- Adapting the game settings to your computer configuration during the first game launch.
OGS Mahjong 1.0 promo trailer.
Get the game
If you like our work, you can support us by buying the Deluxe version. It will help us pay for the site and, maybe, hire some freelance artists to make our future games a bit better.
In OGS Mahjong Deluxe you can find high resolution textures for the Room Scene and two additional high resolution tilesets: “Eastern” and “Sport”. The Xmas tileset is also in high resolution. Also, we’ll give the Deluxe version to anyone who donates us 5$ or more via paypal or helps the project by joining our team.
- For Windows (exe) (40 MB)
- For Windows, with editor and additional music (exe) (123 MB)
- For Linux64 (tar.lzma) (37 MB)
- For Linux64, with editor and additional music (tar.lzma) (110 MB)
- For Linux32 (tar.lzma) (37 MB)
- For Linux32, with editor and additional music (tar.lzma) (110 MB)
Apt repository for Debian, Ubuntu and Mint
APT-line: deb http://packages.opengamestudio.org stable ogs
apt-get install ogs-mahjong
apt-get install ogs-mahjong-music-addon
Layout editor and Tileset builder
apt-get install ogs-mahjong-tools
Game with editors and additional music
apt-get install ogs-mahjong-full
If you’re using a Gentoo Linux, you can use our Gentoo overlay.
To run the game on various Linux distributions, you need to install additional packages first.
- Fedora: freeimage, libXaw, openal-soft
- openSUSE: openal-soft libpcreposix0 libfreeimage3 (http://en.opensuse.org/Games)
- Mageia: libfreeimage3
- Arch: openal freeimage libvorbis xdg-utils glut
- Slackware: openal freeimage
- Other: usually you need to install glut freeimage openal pcre.
Editors require PyQt4