Finaly, all tasks we planned to do are completed, and we’re ready to release the new version of OGS Mahjong. We’ve already posted the list of changes earlier:
- Online leaderboard
- Hindi translation (thanks to Abhijeet Pokhriyal)
Also, we’ve fixed some crashes in linux version.
As far as we can say, this is the last release of OGS Mahjong 1. We decided, that this is the best time for us to stop all work on this game. Right now, we’re working hard to bring you OGS Mahjong 2 and Shuan as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it can’t be very soon.
If you are using Desura, you can install or update the game with your Desura-client.
The users of Ubuntu, Debian and Mint linux distributions can use our repository:
APT-line: deb http://packages.opengamestudio.org stable ogs
apt-get install ogs-mahjong
If you’re using a Gentoo Linux, you can use our Gentoo overlay.
Everyone else can download the game using the folowing links.
- OGS Mahjong 1.1.0 для Windows – ogs-mahjong-1.1.0-windows32.exe
- OGS Mahjong 1.1.0 for Linux (32bit) – ogs-mahjong-1.1.0-linux32.tar.lzma
- OGS Mahjong 1.1.0 for Linux (64bit) – ogs-mahjong-1.1.0-linux64.tar.lzma
We’ve added a new edition of the game to the Desura. This version has exactly the same content as the deluxe version, but it’s more expensive. You can buy it, if you want to support our work on OGS Mahjong 2 and Shuan. In addition, to the Deluxe version of OGS Mahjong 1, you’ll get:
- Deluxe versions of OGS Mahjong 2 and Shuan, when they will be ready.
- Access to the OGS Mahjong 2 classic mode beta-testing, when it will begin.
- Your name in the credits of OGS Mahjong 2 and Shuan (contact us if you want it).
We’ll also give this edition to everyone, who will donate us 50$ or more via PayPal.