Вт 11 Октябрь 2016 ru
This article explains September 2016 live session stages: draft, rehearsal, live session itself, and publishing.
Even though live session takes only a few hours, we devote a whole month to prepare for it. Let's have a look at live session stages in detail.
Draft. Game creation for the first time.
- test our technologies and fix major bugs;
- discover usability issues to fix in the next development iteration;
- list exact steps to reproduce the game later;
- create draft version of the game assets (models, textures, sounds, scripts).
Upon stage completion, we announce live session date and show you the game preview.
Rehearsal. Game recreation.
- make sure we have no major bugs left;
- record the whole process of the game creation;
- create final game assets.
This is 99% the game we publish later.
Live session. Reassembling the game live in front of you.
- show how easy it is to create a game;
- walk you through nuances of game creation;
- get feedback from you;
- answer your questions.
We take game assets from the rehearsal and use them to quickly reassemble the game in just a few hours.
Publishing. The release of our technologies' last version, live session materials, and stand alone game.
That's it for explaining September 2016 live session stages: draft, rehearsal, live session itself, and publishing.