Вс 19 июля 2015 ru
As promised, we have come up with a list of milestones and their approximate dates for the coming year:
- Editor 0.7.0 (October 2015) - Actions' system: we recreate the test chamber
- Editor 0.8.0 (December 2015) - Sound system
- Editor 0.9.0 (February 2016) - Particles' system and minimal UI
- Editor 0.10.0, Player 0.1.0 (April 2016) - Player to play what Editor produced: we create Shuan prototype with our engine
- Editor 0.11.0, Player 0.2.0 (June 2016) - Networking: we create Classic 4-player Mahjong prototype
These approximate dates presume one coder spends 40 hours a month. That's about 1 work week at full-time job. Not much, but that's the only time we have.
We will post more details about Editor 0.7.0 shortly: we need to decide what features deserve 80 hours of our time for the next 2 months.